- Register for an account to create your own wish list.
- Find an item you'd like to add and click the "Add to Wish List" button.
- Find your Wish List on your profile.
Payment Methods & Safety
Payment & Safety
To facilitate and serve all those who wish to make purchases from our online shop, www.illy.gr offers customers the following payment methods:
- Charging a credit / debit card. The charge in your credit / debit card happens the same day your order has been processed. www.illy.gr has taken all of the necessary measures to secure credit / debit card transactions.
- Paypal. In this case your payment is made through your PayPal account. To activate the payment you will be transferred to PayPal login page.
- Delivery, the moment the products are received.
For purchases more than 49€ the delivery charges are free.
*Espresso Machines for Home Consumption in promo are excluded from free shipping.
Also www.illy.gr offers the customer the choice whether the transaction will be made with a receipt or invoice. Invoices are issued provided that the following information is given: Name, Tax I.D., D.O.Y. and description.
The website www.illy.gr uses the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol for secure online trading. This way all personal information like credit card numbers, names and addresses, become encrypted so that they cannot be read or altered during their transfer over the Internet.
Τoday the SSL protocol is the international standard for online security (web sites), for internet users, and for encrypting data between the network users and network servers (web servers). Encrypted SSL communication required all the information sent between the client and the server to be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiver software, thus protecting personal information during transmission. In addition, all information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism which automatically verifies whether the data has been modified during transport.
*Recognizing the importance of electronic payment security, EveryPay is a licensed Payment Institution by the Bank of Greece (Decision No. 280/3 / 23-7-2018 GG B 3010 / 25-7-2018), and manages securely card payment transactions, in accordance with the regulatory framework of the card transaction security management standard. Everypay is certified in accordance with the PCI DSS compliance standards. All Everypay services are made through secure connections with 256bit SSL certificates. EveryPay also supports the ability to use the 3D Secure service, an additional security token for VISA & MasterCard. The Payer then has to enter his personal secret code to complete the transaction successfully.